I didn't save these pictures and can I find them now? No.
Anyway I had a go and this is what I made:
I've spent a stupid amount of time trying to get a good photo of this so here are a few and that's what you're getting!
I made this by inking an acrylic block and spritzing with water. Then I smooshed it onto paper and when it was dry I punched out the butterflies.
I placed them (that makes it sound very easy!) then fixed them on with tiny amount of glue on under the bodies.
Then I stitched along the whole length. The stitching does not bear close scrutiny and I did find the machine went too fast at times so I used the wheel. I hadn't accounted for the angles I'd put the butterflies at.
Mrs A's Butterfly Challenge is currently to use punches and/or pink. I only have two punches and one is a butterfly so this was the perfect opportunity to break it out.
AAA Cards are currently looking for stitching.
I used a water spray to get the colour effect on the pink, and also stitching and a punch.
Finally, if anyone can tell me how to get a really good white when taking a photo, I'd be grateful. I've tried using a lamp, but maybe it's the wrong kind, and I have got the white balance set right.